~ ~ where some see a hopeless end, others see an endless hope ~ ~


Friday, March 09, 2012

Just one of those Days.

The reason I write is to inspire…

And today, it’s just been one of those days. It’s been a long time since I’ve looked through my eyes with a clear lens. It could be that it’s spring, and everything just seems to crisp, so new… so fresh.

It could be enlightening words of encouragement.

It could be positive attitudes around me.

It could just be that it’s Friday….

Whatever it is… I’m okay with it.


Last night’s concert at Ryman Auditorium, seeing Mumford & Sons live is like nothing I’ve experienced. The way they engage and interact with their audience, it was like they were sitting in my livin room giving me a private performance. No fancy lights. No gimmicks. Just song. And instruments. MAAN ALIVE could those boys play some instruments. It was so inspirational and just so moving…

To see more! http://mumfordandsonsblog.tumblr.com/



Waking up to one of the bluest skies I’ve seen in all of Nashville. And having a new attitude about the birdie friend outside my window every morning at 5am makes a WORLD of difference. His wake up call actually made me smile today.

My drive every day to work passing through the tunnel of White Crepe myrtles on Old Hickory in Brentwood… if you haven’t done it. You need to. It’s like you’ve been time-warped right into The Secret Garden and you can SMELL spring through your vents.



The patch of yellow daffodils I get to drive by each day. They literally sit in the most random patch of dead weeds, up by a fence where no one really should see them. But I do. I see they’re there.

The sunsets I get to witness on my way home every night.


There’s a man who take his horse for a ride on my road every morning.


The people I get to share my day to day with, having office field trips and literally laugh so hard we have tears roll down our faces, and yet sharing different tears every day we do our Beth Moore studies at work. Or hearing different stories about our little angels we get to visit that are blessed with surgery to be able to walk again.

Excitement for the weekend.

Excitement for success in my friends’ lives.

Excitement and inspiration…


Yeah. Something’s in the air. Something’s about to happen… You could say God loves to shower down on me during Spring. And I’m okay with it. Bring on the rain.


When I’m being inspired, I hope you are too.

Apparently, encouragement is contagious...

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I am feeling it today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say I have the feeling often these days! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and heartwarming! :)

    ReplyDelete