~ ~ where some see a hopeless end, others see an endless hope ~ ~


Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My Inspiration Today: For King & Country

Let's face it.  Sometimes, I find myself speechless and I just have to let the song speak what's on my mind.  (HEY.  I said... .Sometimes)


If Love isn't the binding foundation of everything you do, everything you seek, every person you reach and heart you touch... than what's the point?

You can tell me anything you want, but unless your actions show what's in the depths of your heart, your words are empty.

When we go, when we leave... there is nothing that stays behind but the pieces of our Love -- whether shattered or put together and nothing else matters.

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing." ~1 Corinthians 13: 1-3

"The Proof Of Your Love"

If I sing but don't have love
I waste my breath with every song
I bring an empty voice, a hollow noise
If I speak with a silver tongue
Convince a crowd but don't have love
I leave a bitter taste with every word I say

So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love

If I give
To a needy soul but don't have love then who is poor?
It seems all the poverty is found in me

So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
Oh, let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love

When it's all said and done
When we sing our final song
Only love remains
Only love remains

Let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
I pray this song is A.Rae of Hope for some of you.  Thank you For King & Country for the inspiration today...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment