~ ~ where some see a hopeless end, others see an endless hope ~ ~


Sunday, July 24, 2011

wait, a Blog?

WHERE in the world…..

Yeah, to say I’m overwhelmed is an understatement.  As I scroll through the countless templates, hundreds of pictures and fonts, overwhelming themes, schemes, dreams and AHAHHHHHHHH!  I just want to scream!  And all I’m trying to do is write a blog.  A what??  Yes.  A Blog.


Apparently, when I blinked, time flew by and now people don’t ‘write in their diaries’….they type in their blogs.  So, here I am, trying to figure this one out and how in the world do I get those cool little buttons on MY page?  Wait…what’s a widget?  I can’t even remember why I even wanted to write my thoughts down because now I’m overwhelmed trying to figure out which color palette I like the best.

Sidenote:  **Remind me to hire an interior designer when I finally buy a house**

No comments:

Post a Comment